Used in over 200,000 units across five regions, Urbanise’s Community and Property Management solution is a complete and comprehensive end to end cloud product used to manage apartment buildings, commercial towers and large housing communities.
Community & Property Management
A comprehensive tool for all property stakeholders
- Powerful cash and accrual accounting.
- Cost centre accounting used to manage mixed-use schemes.
- Financial reports.
- Automatic bank reconciliations.
- Integration to credit card gateways.
- Document management.
- Task management.
- Meeting management.
- Invoicing of service charges and utilities.
- Email and word processing.
- Automatically tailored legislative reports and documents.
- Integrated service delivery and supplier management modules.
- A single operations centre for all strata management, asset management and service delivery.
A communication portal for residents, owners and committee members.
- Customisable options.
- Online statements and payment capabilities.
- Support request submission and tracking.
- Seamless email and SMS communications for all community members.
- Password-protected access for owners and board members.
World of opportunities
Strataware and mycommunity are just the beginning, Urbanise delivers completely new potential to your business. Here’s how.
Sell direct to occupants
The most attractive opportunity for property and strata management companies is to provide value added services to the people who live and work in the buildings they operate. Urbanise unites e-commerce tools with service management capabilities to let you sell value- added services to tenants right online. Now you can plan, deploy and sell services to thousands of building occupants in a matter of minutes, using only your existing resources and generating new revenue streams.
Building Service Delivery
Building Service Delivery combines asset maintenance, workforce management and online helpdesk capabilities in a single tool. Its continuous updates give you total control over maintenance work as it’s done—and help you reduce costs.