Strataware Update: 24/11/2015
This months update adds a highly anticipated feature in the “Monthly Income & Expenditure” report along with a bunch of minor enhancements and some bug fixes.
Note: This update is live in MENA and South Africa from 24/11/2015 and Australia and Asia from 26/11/2015.
Monthly Income & Expenditure Report & Export
The “Income & Expenditure” report is now available with a “monthly” option. When selected the report will print in landscape orientation and show six months from the start, or end (can be toggled) of the selected financial year.
This report can also be exported to CSV (can be opened in Excel) where it will report up to 24 individual months.
Print Documents From Multiple Batch Jobs
We’ve added the ability to print documents from multiple batch jobs in a single process. This can be done directly from the “Activities > Batch Jobs” screen.
Minor Enhancements & Bug Fixes
- Fixed the “address block” issue on receipts
- Suncorp bank downloads re-initiated
- Added “Cheque Number” field to Global AP
- Merge fields for <<unit>> and <<section>> fixed in levy emails for South African system
- Maintenance message updated
- Resolved Income & Expenditure – Transaction List: When selecting the drop-down menu option for Administrative Fund only, still produces a report with both Administrative and Sinking
- Issue resolved when linking owners from one building to another
- FNB bank statement date issue fixed
- Automatic levy payment allocation issued resolved in South African system
- Column sorting added to the “Process BPay” screen