FM Platform – Update
From today it is now possible to store attachments, (documents, images, videos) against any location (Site, Building, Unit) and specifically any Area of the location.
Click on the “folder” icon for the Location or Area to quickly access the attachments related to the location/area. The Attachments screen will pre-filter the attachments to list only those files related to the location or area.
Click on the “upload” icon for the location to upload files to the location.
Click on the “upload” icon for a specific area to upload files to the area
On the Location’s Attachments screen, easily filter the attachments to see “Photos”, “Videos”, “Documents”. Filter to view “Customer Visible” attachments which are exposed to the Customer Portal’s Documents screen. Filter to view “Job Visible” attachments which are exposed on any job raised for the location and/or area.
All attachments are ordered by the most recent date they were uploaded.
Hover over any attachment to access quick links to
- Preview the file (eye icon – available for images)
- Download the file (download icon)
- Mark job visible (orange wrench icon)
- Mark customer visible (orange people icon)
- Delete a file (bin icon)
Job visible attachments will appear
- On the job details screen of the Operations Center
- On the job’s “attachments” screen of the Workforce App
- In the job assigned email sent to an agent, when assigning a job
- In the new booking email sent to an agent, when making an appointment for a job
Jobs for a specific location will display all job visible attachments for a location
Jobs for a specific area will display all job visible attachments for the location and the specific area
Jobs for an asset will display all job visible attachments for the asset’s linked location and area (if applicable)
This update also includes various bug fixes and improvements.