Oversee Service Delivery in Real Time
Urbanise seamlessly connects you, your customers and your mobile workforce. Our self-service portal gives everyone clarity over the service requests and job progress. It also lets you spot new opportunities to support your mobile workforce — and deliver better service to customers.
Workforce management made easy
With Urbanise, you can give your entire workforce access to job orders and schedules online. Employees, sub-contractors and third parties log into a secure account that contains their program of jobs, along with details of customers and their histories.
- Dispatch work to field staff and suppliers more efficiently.
- Improve response times by up to 50%.
- Boost first-time fix rates by up to 25%.
- Enhance quality control with before- and after-completion tracking.
- All activities are tagged with a time, date and location, to ensure automatic compliance tracking.
Effortless supplier management
With Urbanise, it’s simple to set up suppliers and assign them work. But we also make it easy for them to get on with the job. They can see customer histories, feedback ratings, and more — and they can upload before-and-after photos to confirm they’ve done the work right. Giving your support team clear visibility over jobs and suppliers boosts productivity and can reduce customer support costs by as much as 50%.
Gain visibility and control
With the activities undertaken by your workforce being updated in real-time using smartphones or tablets, you can stay ahead of the curve. Whenever someone updates the status of a job, you’ll know about it — and so will your customers. Since you can see the work being done in real time, you can respond immediately: reallocate resources to problem areas, or act to help teams that are falling behind. Most importantly, you’ll see what’s been missed before it’s too late.
- Reduce inbound call times.
- Improve first-time fix rates.
- Reduce customer support overheads by up to 50%.
- Improve your operational productivity and time allocation.
- Cultivate closer relationships between the operations centre and your field force.
In addition to the great benefits available via web version, Urbanise has created a Mobile Workforce app. Force app requires no cell service — meaning your workforce still has mobile access to job orders and schedules from a basement or plant room. Force app also offers GPS support and is compatible with iOS and android.